All attendees, guests, and vendors must abide by the following rules while at RainbowCon.
1. Conduct: Do not run in the hotel. Do not fight in the hotel. Do not yell in the hotel. Do not damage hotel or conference property. Do not harrass any fellow attendee. Any conference attendee who behaves in a drunken and/or disorderly manner in the Rainbow Conference space will either be escorted back to their room or asked to leave the hotel.
2. Sexual Conduct: Do not have sex in public or conference areas. Do not stalk or sexually harass conference attendees. Rainbow Conference has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to sexual harassment. Do not touch another attendee unless invited to, and please be aware of personal space. All attendees are advised to seek out a conference organizer or volunteer to report any harassment from another attendee. Any conference attendee who harasses another attendee in the Rainbow Conference space will either be escorted back to their room or asked to leave the hotel, their registration revoked, and they will not be allowed to attend future conferences.
3. Photographs: Be respectful that other attendees may not wish to be photographed or have photographs of them shared publicly (on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Ask before taking a photograph/video, and if taking a group picture/video, announce that you are doing so in order to give anyone who does not wish to be included a chance to step out of frame. We understand that in certain situations, it is impossible to notify everyone who may be in the background of a particular shot, so in such cases, refrain from tagging anyone but those who give you explicit permission to be identified.
4. No Smoking: Embassy Suites, the State of Florida, and Rainbow Conference have a no smoking policy. Please smoke only in designated smoking areas and outside.
5. Alcohol: Do not dispense alcohol in public or conference areas. Alcohol must remain in rooms. No on under the age of 21 will be given alcohol.
6. No Weapons: No real weapons, bladed weapons, or simulated weapons that can shoot a projectile are allowed. We also do not allow for toy guns that look like real guns.
7. Con Badges: Con badges must be worn prominently on the front of clothing and above the waist at all times. Anyone without their badge will be refused access to panels and events. If you lose your badge, a new one will be printed for a $10 charge.
8. Decency: All attendees must adhere to Hillsborough County decency laws.
9. Quiet Time: Except for the first floor and lobby, please remain quiet from 10 P.M. to 10 A.M. on all sleeping floors. This is for the comfort and courtesy of all hotel guests, not just those attending the Rainbow Conference. Please keep the noise down, or you may be asked to leave the hotel.
10. Wheaton's Law: Don't be a dick. ;)